THERE ARE DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOOD
- Meats, fish and eggs: it allows an iron contribution and in proteins, which is essential for our muscles.
- Starchy foods, cereal and cereal products: we can find in this category pasta, potatoes, rice, bread, corn, oat flakes and semolina which bring carbohydrates in the form of sugar in the bodysuit
- Vegetables and fruits: this group brings vitamins, minerals and fibers as melon, pineapple, strawberry and salad and beans.
- Dairy products: this category brings some calcium and proteins, as yoghurts, milk and cheese.
- Fats: it is here that we find all which is oil, butter, fats of cooking, sour cream
- Suger products : we find in this category all that we call slow-burning sugar or quick-burning sugar.
- Drinks: as tea, coffee and water. These allow to hydrate the body, allow a contribution of mineral salts.