In the science and laboratory technology, the lessons are composed of lessons in whole class of 25 and of laboratory work in group reduced of about 15 people.
The advantage are:
• The laboratory work (microscopic observation dissection, dosage, bacterial identification…)
• Smaller class compared to general class so more dialogue with the teachers which helps us more
• We talk about concrete things more interesting ( with a situation concrete in the laboratory work)
The inconvenient are:
• Busy week with 33 hours so we have very little break in the week
• We see the same teacher during 12 hours of the week for the laboratory work and the lessons of CBSV.
• In the chemistry, biochemistry and science of life (CBSV) the lessons are all know by heart.
Our time us:
• 2 hours of Spanish
• 1 or 2 hours of English
• 3 hours of French
• 4 hours of Math
• 4 hours of micro-biology
• 4 hours of biochemistry
• 3 hours of history
• 3 hours of physics chemistry